Safari tour 2 (in: Dashoguz/Khiva; out: Tashkent)
Request tour now >>>
Tours to Turkmenistan
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
Size of the group: 4 pax
Accommodation (local star & standard): Double/Twin in hotels, camping and pilgrim's house
Ashgabat: *** or **** hotels
Balkanabad: Nebitchi Hotel ****
Turkmenbashi: Kerwen Hotel *****
Karaiman, Darwaza: Camping
Gozli Ata: pilgrim's house
Travel itinerary: (Khiva) Shavat - Kunya-Urgench - Darwaza - Ashgabat - Karakala - Balkanabad - Karaiman - Gozli Ata - Turkmenbashi - Ashgabat
Day 1: (Khiva) Shavat - Kunya-Urgench - Darwaza
Excursion Kunya-Urgench, drive to Darwaza gas crater.
Day 2: Darwaza - Ashgabat
Drive to Ashgabat via Erbent desert community. Half day city tour Ashgabat, including visit to Turkmenbashi Mosque and Mausoleum.
Day 3: Ashgabat - Karakala
Drive to Nohur tribal mountain village via Geok Depe and Kow-Ata, and on to Karakala through the Kopet Dag Mountains.
Day 4: Karakala - Balkanabad
Drive through Sumbar River Valley; visit Dekhistan and Mashat Ata historical sites.
Day 5: Balkanabad - Karaiman
Drive to and through the Yangikala Canyons to Yangi Suw.
Day 6: Karaiman - Gozli Ata
Explore the area and visit Karashor Salt Lake.
Day 7: Gozli Ata - Turkmenbashi
Visit ancient tribal graveyards; drive to Turkmenbashi; enjoy the Caspian Sea shore.
Day 8: Turkmenbashi - Ashgabat
Fly mid morning to Ashgabat. Visit Nissa and National Museum. Evening flight to Tashkent.
|Group Size Per Person
|*** hotel in Ashgabat
|**** hotel in Ashgabat
||Price does not include:|
- Visa support (invitation letter, registration, travel pass);
- Road transport as per program per city car or 4x4 depending on terrain;
- Domestic airline ticket Turkmenbashi-Ashgabat;
- Accommodation in shared double hotel room, shared home room and shared tent (all including breakfast);
- Nine meals in location where no public dining is available and meals need to be pre-arranged;
- Guide-translator for the full duration of the program;
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program;
- Bottled drinking water en route;
- Porter services en route.
- Turkmenistan visa 55-95 US$ per person (subject to change), plus 2 US$ per group admin costs;
- Turkmenistan migration tax paid upon arrival at border 10 US$ per person, plus 2 US$ per group admin costs;
- International flight Ashgabat-Tashkent;
- Remaining meals not indicated in the program;
- Photo/video fees, tipping, personal items, excess luggage charges.
Extra day at the Caspian Sea Resort (including guide, hotel*****, meals; no road transport): 75 US$ per person in shared double room, SS 27 US$;
Extra 2-day round-trip to Merw from Ashgabat (including guide, hotel*** B&B, road transport, entrance fee, and one-way flight Mary-Ashgabat): 155 US$ per person in shared double room, SS 25 US$;
Extra 1-day tour to Merw and crossing into Uzbekistan at Farab/Bukhara (including guide, flight Ashgabat-Mary, road transport, entrance fee): 125 US$ per person.
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the complete satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the extensions.
Our tour operator will work closely with you or your travel agent to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.